Wednesday, October 16, 2013

39th Letter: "NEW COMP!! :)"

Hey Family, 
Here I am again!! I cant believe how crazy fast everything has been going for me. So I dont have too much time because we have so much to do today, with getting new missionaries settled in and just a bunch of other fun stuff that comes with being a Zone Leader. So I got a new comp this morning, his name is Elder Weber and he is from Lebanon Oregon, he is way sweet!! I am excited. I loved Elder Schneider a lot and will miss him a ton, but I am really looking forward to what is to come. So I will just tell you a couple of things that have been going on as of late. Yesterday was awesome! Because we are the ZLs right next to the assistants we help them out alot, and we were privileged to help alot with picking up the new missionaries from the airport and were with them all day helping them out. It was super cool. There was 24 new missionaries and our mission just hit its max number of missionaries in the mission of 250! So also another thing is that we are having a special Stake meeting this Sunday and they are splitting a ward and redoing a lot of the boundaries, which means there comes a lot more work! Our Zone also got 1 more comp so we now look over 14 companionships... yay! ha
Sorry family that this letter is so short. I really wish I had more time!! But know most of all that I love you tons and miss you like crazy. I am so grateful to be apart of this wonderful work!! I know it is true with all of my heart!!
Love Elder Barrus



Also got a flat tire on an exchange last week.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment