Wednesday, November 12, 2014

96th Letter: "Transfer Planning! #4"

Dear Family,
Well we are nearing the end of October which means Halloween is on the horizon! Looks like I will be dressing up as a missionary for at least one more year! ;) I hope you all have your costums picked out. Sounds like everyone is doing well and is really busy, which is good! Things have been equally as busy with me, as we wrapped of zone conference last week, and started transfer planning on yesterday. On Saturday I received my new companion his name is Elder Snyder and he is from San Diego. He goes home in March. I am super excited its going to be a great transfer!

I wish I had a buch to update on but really we have just been so busy with meetings, gratefully they have all gone as good as can be. This Transfer looks to be a decently small one we only have 15 missioaries coming in which is small compared to the last two. Also it doesnt look like too many missionaries are going to be getting transferred so it makes these next weeks a ton easier! It has been incredible over the last 5 months to have been able to work so closely with President Miller it definitely has been an incredible blessing in my life! He is such a great man!

Well sorry that there is not too much to report on this week. I have been doing pretty good! Just keep trudging along. Know that love you guys so much! Thanks for all that you do for me! Cheers to another 2 months! #getterdone
Love
Elder Barrus

No comments:

Post a Comment