Wednesday, November 12, 2014

97th Letter: "Happy Transfers week!"

Dear Family,
Hello from Albuquerque once again! How in the world is everyone doing? Sounds like things are going really good! Everything is going great for me. Today we recieved 17 missionaries into the field, so we are keeping them under control. They are pretty well behaved so it hasnt been too bad. :) Picking up the new missionaries has to be up there for me as far as what I have loved the most among the many things we do. It is really amazing to see these knew missionaies bright eyed and so excited to work, walking by faith not really knowing what is ahead of them. I am always reminded of my experience coming into the mission, thinking about how scared and how unaware I was of the remarkable experience I was about to have. It amazes me how fast time has gone since that first day. It still seems like that was yesterday!

Elder Snyder and I are off to a great start! I aboslutely love the elder. We are going to have a great transfer together! I am super excited to see the work that we will do together.

The work in our are is going fairly well we have been seeing remarkable blessings with the time that we have had to proselyte which has been little, and probably will be little for the whole transfer. We have allot of leadership things to do! It is still my prayer that we will continue to baptize. I know that we will! The Lord always provides to the willing!

Devin Tsosie is recieving the aaronic priesthood on Sunday and is doing great! Still growing everyday as the gospel is molding him.

Time doesnt seem to be on my side lately as everything is going so fast! Know that I am good, and that I am working hard! I love this work, and I know it is the Lords work, because I know this is the Lords Church. I pray that you will all have a great week! Write me and tell me about it! :)
Love Elder Barrus

No comments:

Post a Comment