Thursday, November 21, 2013

43rd Letter: "Heeeey!! :)"


Dear Family, 
It is always so great to write you my wonderful family!! :) I cant believe that I am coming up on 10 months this week... It just blows my mind!! As I look back over my mission to this point I just stand in amazement of all of the blessings that I have been given in my service. It kind of makes me sick to think that I am almost half way through my mission already. I have no idea where time has gone!! Man though I really miss you all though!! It is incredible the family that I have been blessed with as well. I definitely have plenty of blessings to be counting!!
Well all in all I have been doing very well!! The work is going amazing, Josh got baptized this last weekend and we set a baptism date with a man that has been investigating the church for 26 years! His wife is a member and he just hasn't recognized his answer that the church is true until this last week... It has probably been the biggest miracle of my mission so far!! So the Mckay Family is doing great they are looking solid to get baptized within the next two weeks which is awesome!!
So this is the final week of the transfers and so there is always a little bit of a possibility that I could get transferred... I hope not but you never know! So if I email a little later than usual next week then you will know why.
Well I best be going! We are going bowling as a zone today! I knew I took that bowling class at BYU-I for a reason!! :) should be fun!!
Love you all so much!! 
Elder Barrus

Ward Halloween Party 
Josh Villanueva
Elder Figgens (Las Vegas) One of my favorite missionaries ever!! (DL in our zone) We matched on exchanges 
19 dollars in quarters! Thats how we roll!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment