Friday, December 27, 2013

48th Letter: "Merry Christmas eve-eve!! :)"


Dear Family, 
This will be a relatively short email, considering that I will be talking to you in less than 72 hours!! :) I am super excited to see you all!! The time that you should be prepared for me to google plus you is between 6:30-7pm on Christmas. If there is any problems I'll give you a call and we can get things squared away. I hope that will work out alright for y'all!! Also make sure that you have plenty of questions to ask me so we can make the most of the time we have!! :) 

Christmas for me should be pretty good, we are having dinner with one of the coolest families in the ward, and we actually have a lesson planned with a part-member family at 6pm that night that we are looking forward to. But Christmas is just like any other day as a missionary!! :) It is just a ton of a lot harder to find people to see!! 

I dont want to explain the class that we did at UNM too much so I can save it for when we talk so make sure you remind me about that. It was super fun! Tons of super hard questions, but the spirit was super strong and 16 people gained a better understanding of the church. 

Well I will see you all in a couple days!! Love you tons!! Have a Merry Christmas and be happy!! :) 
love
Elder Barrus
ps 
thanks for all of the gifts!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment