Friday, January 3, 2014

49th Letter: "2014!! Black-out year for Elder Barrus!!"


Dear Family,
Here I am again, the day before the new year! 2014!! I am so pumped it is going to be such an awesome year!! I will forever love 2013 because I dont think I have ever grown so much in a single year than as I have in this last year. I have truly seen myself be molded into the person that my Heavenly Father wants me to be. And I cant imagine what 2014 will bring, I am guessing allot of fun difficult challenges, thats usually what missionary work brings. I really look forward to seeing what difference I can make as I devote myself to the Lord and give all that I can for the remainder of my mission. I truly do love this work!! I am exhausted as exhausted could be and I have been pretty frustrated lately, but I know that I am where the Lord wants me to be doing what the Lord wants me to be doing. 

It was so great to be able to see you all this last week. What an awesome family that I have!!! :) You all look great!! I hope that you had a wonderful time together, I am sure you did with the boys bouncing off the walls.  

So I am doing pretty great, trying to finish this transfer out strong! Our area has been going great as it looks like we are having 2 baptisms in the month of January! :) We have been working really hard to find people to teach, as our teaching pool is really small currently. We have seen some miracles as we have been striving to talk to and invite everyone that we meet. 

I am going to try to write to a bunch of people that I have neglected to write to on my mission so sorry this is a somewhat shorter email. But there isn't too much going on!

I love you a ton Family!! :) 
Elder Barrus 
ps I will be emailing on Monday next week since it is transfer week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment