Tuesday, January 7, 2014

50th Letter: "First letter of 2014!!"

Dear Family,
I feel that the quality of my letters are drastically decreasing over my mission. My brain has becomed fried and so every time I sit down to write I cant think of anything to tell you! I am so sorry!! 
Anyways I am doing really great!! I found out that I will be staying in Rio Rancho for another transfer with Elder Black, I am excited and feel that it is going to be a great transfer!! There is so much to do!! And I am looking forward to the challenge! Which it definitely will be.
 We are experiencing a gradual change within the zone, we had 3 baptism this last week which equals the 3 previous months combined!! So we definitely are on the right track!! I am super excited to see a change in the whole zone moving forward this next transfer. Zone Training was this last Friday and we taked about burrying our weapons of rebellion and becoming fully consecrated missionaries! It went really well and I am hoping that the zone took it seriously. We really are trying our best!! 
I hope life is going well for everyone!! It is for me, this last transfer was definitley the most difficult for me of my mission, but I saw myself grow and develop the most, and I have really come to know why I am serving here in Rio Rancho. The Lord loves us all and knows our weaknesses and strengths, and He is willing to work with us if we are willing to work with Him! I am really looking forward to 2014 and what lays ahead for me and for all of us. My prayer is that we will all look forward in faith trying to become better!! Look for missionary opportunities, open your mouth and be an example of the believers!! The Lord loves us and blesses us unconditionally!! Let us share that love!!
Have a great week!! It is going to be a busy one for me getting everyone in there assigned areas and what not. Love you tons! Never forget that!!
Elder Barrus

No comments:

Post a Comment