Sunday, April 13, 2014

66th Letter: "Week 1 in Cruces!"

Dear Family,
Hello Hello Family! Just continuing to get a solid tan down here in Las Cruces! Things are going great for me, the adjustment to the new area has been good and very tiring. Between driving to ABQ and Las Cruces and doing training and trying to learn a new area, I have been pretty tired! It has been a blast though! Our area is really starting to explode as we are having 3 baptisms this weekend! Reece and Sarah Dawson a couple with two little kids who are super solid and very much converted to the gospel! Along with the baptism of Brenda who is a super nice very timid 19 year old lady who has a little 2 year old girl and is pregnant. Along with them we are teaching some super prepared people and are working towards having 6 baptisms in these next 6 weeks together!
Well I better bounce! I am super exhausted from running around on white sand so sorry about the lack of detail on the new area! The ward members here are super cool! Bring us groceries and do our laundry! :) Our apartment is the nicest I have had on my mission!
Love you tons!
Elder Barrus


Elder Figgins and I! We are pretty close haha! Its been a fun first week of the transfer!


No comments:

Post a Comment