Monday, February 4, 2013

2nd Letter


Hello Family!!!
This week has been pretty crazy!! I have just been pounded with information here at the MTC and I can feel myself grow each and every day. I feel like im trying to get a drink out of a fire hydrant, they are pounding us with information, but not much is going in. Haha But no this week has been pretty good for the most part, one of the things that has really helped me is to be able to recognize the spirit in everything that I do. I have really been able to see a change in my learning and also in my happiness here at the MTC. So kinda a background on what has been going on here. Sunday was amazing I really had an amazing experience at the Fireside. My favorite part was when we have prelude singing and the whole MTC sings hymns, Its amazing how much the spirit can touch you through song. One of the songs that we sang was Come thou Fount, It was amazing!! I feel the spirit so strong just thinking about that song in my head. Tuesday night we had devo which was really good. L. Whitney Clayton of the seventy spoke to us about how to make our companionship stronger and something that I really needed. The Lord really does know what we need when we need it. Elder Taylor has been really good, he just gets really distracted sometimes, but we are working on it. and  I wish I had more time to tell you guys about my experiences, but they really dont give you enough time to write. I really love your guys letters and I really look forward to reading them everyday. I hope to be able to write more letters tonight in response to the questions on a more personal level. But please keep the letters coming. Id love to hear whats going on in the news. I feel like there could be a mass seral killer in Provo and we would never know about it. haha So today is my P-day and it will be the same next Friday. Im looking forward to going to the temple today, it will be a great experience. Thanks so much for your prayers on my behalf, I truly feel the blessings that have come from them. Let Clay know that I cant wait to "Welcome him to the MTC" once I see his dork dot. Haha 
Take care Fam!
Love Elder Barrus   

No comments:

Post a Comment