Thursday, May 16, 2013

17th Letter: "Family!!"


Dear Family,
Hello again!! It was so good to see y'all on Sunday!! :)  I was kinda in shock that I was seeing your faces, but I really enjoyed it!! You guys are the greatest, it was really depressing having to say goodbye to you. Kinda made me a little homesick, but its only because I love you all so much!! But Im still doing great. Elder Lish and I have been feeling a little under the weather lately, but other than that things have been going great!! I kinda have a headache right now and cant think too well so if this email doesn't make any sense that is why!!

Well after I was done talking to you Sunday we went to that appointment and blessed the home. It went really well no crazy experiences. But man did the family tell some eerie experiences that they have been having. Hilbert the father said that Satan came to him one night and tried to pull his mouth open and suffocate him. Ha I have heard it 1000 times must be Satans favorite move or something.... But we had a great lesson with him a set a baptism date with them for the 8th of June. That's not all Norna the soon to be wife came to the relief society activity last night and brought 3 girls with her that want to listen to the lessons also!! They are probably 16.... Chain reaction huh? Oh yeah and they loooove the temple. Seems like a popular subject lately.
 
That's really about all the stories that have happened since I last talked to you Sunday. It is so crazy to see how the work has changed since when I first got here to now. There is so much progress going on!! Investigators are popping out of the ground. The Lord is definitely preparing the people for us to teach. Hopefully we can get all 50 investigators that we are teaching now into the water!! I pray at least!! 
 
Sorry if this letter isn't very great!! MY head hurts!! ha well I love you all!!! Take Care
Love Elder Barrus.... Im almost 19...Im tired of being an 18 year old missionary everyone makes fun of you!
 
Scripture: 3 Nephi 9:22

No comments:

Post a Comment