Thursday, March 13, 2014

59th Letter: "Baptismal week!! :)"

Dear Family,
Holo family, sorry this is going to be a somewhat quick email, and it might be a little sloppy but I dont have too much time. The reason I dont have much time is because this morning we went over to a little Vietnamese tailor dude named Le so that I could get some new suites, he sold them to me for dirt cheap which is nice! I will be riding pretty fly now!! Anyways I have been doing really good, it was an amazing week full of miracles and blessings of being able to share the gospel. I love this eternal work!! :) There has been allot of stresses and weight on my shoulders lately, but I really have felt the love of my Heavenly Father lift that off and help me keep going!! That is what is so amazing to me about this life is that Heavenly Father will push you to your breaking point at times and really test your faith, but just when you think "I cant" he provides the "we can". How grateful I am to know that we arent alone in this difficult journey of life. That isn't how our Heavenly Father intended it to be, and so that isn't how we should make it be.
Well it is going to be a pretty crazy exciting week! Probably the most exciting part of it is that Emery Nelson is for sure getting baptized on Saturday!!! Yay for baptisms!! I am so excited for him! He is such a wonderful child that loves Heavenly Father and just wants to do whats right. It has been such a blessing for me to have had the opportunity to teach him and be able to learn from him. His grandfather from California will be coming to baptize him. His parents are working through a divorce and his Dad isnt to happy about the decision he is making, but approved it. It should be a great day!
Also this week we will be having our monthly MLC meeting on Thursday! It will be a family reunion! haha with both Elder Gibson and Elder Lish there. That should be fun to see them. So in the next 7 days we will be doing at least 4 hours of trainings between both Zone Training on Friday and Zone Conference next Monday! We definitely have our hands full with trainings, they dont stress me out as much any more, the more you do them the more comfortable you get with them I guess!
Well that is my little update for you FAM! I love you and want to hear from each of you! You will write me if you love me! ;) jk I know you all live busy lifes and I definitely understand!! 
Love Elder Barrus
P.s please read "Labels" by President Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment