Sunday, March 2, 2014

58th Letter: "Hey y'all!!"

Hello Family, 
Here I am once again with a new month on the horizon it is hard for me to believe that it is almost March!!! With March comes my wonderful sisters birthday!! Happy Birthday Tiff!! Sure do love ya!! Well lately I have been going through my journal and I am looking at what was happening a year ago, man I am horrible at writing in my journal but anyways it has been crazy to me to think that these experiences back when I was in Alamo were so long ago! Anita Apachito my first convert is preparing to go to the temple at the beginning of April, that brings me the greatest happiness! The Crofts said that when she found out that I would be there at the temple when she went through that she was ecstatic! I cant wait for her! She had been going through a difficult time as of late with various things in her family, but she said that she has been relying allot on the Crofts to help her and that things are starting to get better.  

Well things have been pretty crazy in my neck of the woods... There has been allot going on, and with that means that there is allot of responsibility! I have been pretty worn out as of late, but I have really felt Heavenly Father lifting me up day by day and giving me the strength and ability to push on. Elder Doutre is a stud, he is 23 and loves to work out... like LOVES so we get up at 6:00am and go work out every morning! I am going get in great shape with this comp! I run a mile each day and today I got a 6 min mile which was my goal!! :) Now I get to use it on the bball court today! ;) haha Its been an interesting companionship though, definitely have different personalities that have been hard at times to get along with. But things are improving.

Safe to say though that we are seeing miracles right and left so far this transfer! Emery is solid to get baptized this next transfer and Dulcy and her 3 kids are progressing towards baptism as well. Along with Arsenio, Linda and Jeff. It is looking to be an awesome transfer so I am excited. 

Well I got to go! Zone Sports awaits me! But Family I love you tons! Thanks for all that you do!!
Love Elder Barrus
Ps please send me letters or packages they help a ton! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment