Tuesday, May 13, 2014

71st Letter: ":) Family!"

Dear Family,
Hey everyone!! It is such a blessing to be able to have such instant communication with you each week through email. And an even bigger blessing that we will be able to see each other on Sunday!! Man I am excited! I miss y'all so much and I cant wait to see how much each of you have grown up! Dad and Mom probably have gotten a few more grey hairs, Tucker probably has hair and Kellan has probably lost some, Amanda is probably still short, and Tiff still tall. Haha whatever it may be I cant wait because I love you all!! Still not 100% sure when I will be google+ you on Sunday but I will probably call Dad Saturday night to give him all of the details. So in order to make the most use of the time that we will have to see each other I am going to ask that each of you have 5 questions to ask me before we talk. :) I will have a list of questions myself so it will be good! :)
Well things are still going incredible here! The miracles we are seeing have been very humbling. Both Ezequiel and Reese got sustained to receive the Aaronic priesthood and Ezequiel bore a powerful testimony in church of the Book of Mormon and the truthfulness of the restored gospel. It was awesome!! Another awesome thing that happened was we met a man named Steven at church he just married a member of our ward and he is super interested in learning, we went over and taught him last night after we got back from the temple in ABQ and had a very powerful lesson on the Restoration, and he accepted a baptismal date for next Saturday. He is super solid!! I want to tell you more about him on Sunday.
Love you all and see you soon! :)
Elder Barrus

Las Cruces Pecan Orchard

No comments:

Post a Comment