Tuesday, May 13, 2014

72nd Letter: "Hey! :)"

Dear Family,
This letter wont be too terribly long since we just talked on Sunday, but I wanted to write and let you know of some of the latest happenings in this part. First off it was absolutely incredible to have been able to see you, that was such a great experience. I love you all and appreciate all that you do. Each of you are such great examples to me and mean a ton to me. God truly has blessed me with an incredible family!
So I received a new companion today, his name is Elder Hicken and he is from Salt Lake City. I will be training him how to be a ZL, my second ZL son! haha We came into the mission together and have been pretty tight throughout our mission. He loves to play b-ball and is a huge Utah Jazz fan so I think we will get along just fine! haha :)
We are looking forward to hopefully having Stevens baptism on Saturday if all goes well!
Love you ton!
Elder Nic Barrus"

Cloud Croft= Heaven

​Great pday at the paradise of Cloud Croft! Really felt like we weren't in New Mexico anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment